Fire causes some of the most damaging losses to properties. It not only affects structures and furniture, it also leaves behind property owners in shock and powerless over the situation.
Some of the most common causes of fire damage are:
• Stoves or ovens left cooking for too long.
• Electrical fire from short circuits or overloading
• Natural fire such as forest fires, etc.
• Chemical fires
Whatever causes fire damage in your home or property, immediate intervention is needed to halt the chemical processes that take place after burning so that the damage is contained and as much possessions as possible are salvaged from damage caused by fire and smoke.
In dealing with fire and smoke damage, our team of trained professionals will follow these procedures:
1. Cleaning up the affected area. Soot and smoke continue to effect damage if not cleaned immediately.
2. Removal of residue and smoke odors with deodorizers.
3. Fire restoration process.
4. Sanitation of affected area.
5. Sealing of salvageable items for temporary protection.
Immediate action is necessary for fire damages. If left unattended, appliances and affected parts of the property such as walls, ceilings, and floors will show discoloration due to chemical residues from the fire. The cost of cleaning up dramatically increases with the passage of time, so it is advised that owners contact professional services the soonest possible time. Minimize your expenses and save more items from fire damage by calling us, and we will send you our professional team at once.
We provide fire damage services to the following areas in Florida: Boca Raton FL, Palm Beach Gardens FL, Boynton Beach FL, Delray Beach FL, Wellington FL, Palm Beach FL, Jupiter FL, and West Palm Beach FL.